Tips for shaving using a reusable, plastic free razor from Lane44. Use my code SHAUNA10 to save some dolla dolla bills.
Here’s some of my top tips for shaving (especially DOWN THERE). These are tried and tested, trust me!
MY SHAVING TIPS & TRICKS
- Shave outside shower if possible
- Use loads of shaving gel or if possible, try conditioner (trust me, it’s the bomb!)
- Be gentle at the back of your knees and ankles.
- Pull the skin around your bikini area taut and go with the direction of growth first to avoid any nicks.
- Exfoliate before and after shaving to avoid ingrown hairs and to prep for tan if needed.
- Don’t tan straight away.
- Blast the area with cold water to close the pores and then moisturise to soothe the skin.
- If you cut yourself, use a little bit of baby powder or Sudocream.
- Don’t put too much pressure on your razor, it’s the blade that gets the close shave so you need to make sure the blade is sharp.
If you buy anything from any of my recommendations please please let me know how you get on, I love to hear!